Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Quick Note

Just a quick update before I head over to Liquid Surf Shop on Del Monte in Seaside (next to First Impressions, a print shop/party supply store (I got some great party supplies there for New Year's Eve) and across the street from Midas, where I've never gone, but it's next door to the Starbucks with the drive-thru window which is convenient after surfing) ((Just doing my part to encourage local commerce)) Anyway, what was the point? oh yeah, I need to go to the surf shop to get a new fin for my longboard since I forgot to warn JohnT not to ride it all the way into the sand. Why not, you may ask; well, for one, the fins (or "skegs") can catch on the bottom which can cause them to snap off given sufficient weight on top of them. Actually, that's the only reason I can think of, but it's a good one.

Surf was great last Thursday and Friday, I couldn't believe how good the waves were at Del Monte Beach, there were actual SHOULDERS, fer goodness sake.

Anyway, check out the Johari link either here or on the sidebar.

Have a good day, keep the tire side down when you're driving, and Don't Mau!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?