Friday, March 24, 2006

 

Change in Plans

So, when I woke up at 5:38 this morning (yes, there's a 5:38 in the morning), there was this eerie blue glow coming in through my window. At first I thought the mothership had finally returned to rescue me from this galactic backwater, but when I looked outside I realized it was just the western sky. Unfortunately, by the time I got up, performed some emergency ablutions, threw on some shorts, and grabbed my camera, the rising sun had managed to wash out the brilliant blue. I'll try again tomorrow morning when I get up early to try out the new surfboard I bought today with my birthday money (well, new to me anyway).

The Change in Plans in the title refers to the change in birthday bash plans, which will know be held down at Monterey Lanes and my brother's apartment for Karaoke maybe we'll go downtown wreak havoc as well). I'll be sending out an e-mail update and also post a bulletin on MySpace this weekend to let everyone know the details.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?